Thursday, October 7, 2010

SHOES AND VEIL ARE IN!

First of all lets look at my FABULOUS shoes:

And now.. the veil is in.. and it's not exactly what I thought it was going to be..

Here it is:


I thought it was going to be this:

But if you look at the link it says:

"**This Listing is for Poof Veil Only***
Flowers shown with veil are shown as examples and can be purchased separately under the fascinators and veiling section of starz selection."

I thought that meant that what I was purchasing was just the veil and not the flower (which I did purchase seperately) but now I'm thinking that what I actually bought was just the back end on the picture above?

Thoughts? Did I just buy half a veil?



Sigh.. I'm not sure how I feel about the super short deal. Well I know I don't really like it. But I could learn to love it. Maybe. I'm glad it was only $15.

No comments:

Post a Comment