Thursday, April 21, 2011

Five Reasons.

Saw on one blog I read that she has a friend that does another blog who writes 7 things she loves about her life every day. Went to that blog and it died around november 2010.. RIP. I do think it's a good idea though. So many people don't realize all the things they have to be thankful for and it's quite upsetting to me. I mean really people, come on. Oooh boo hoo you're life is just so awful because you you're so fatttt. Get over yourself (P.S. I totally do this too, so don't feel bad.). I figure this way I can stop being one of those people.. as much? Here goes nothing.

1. My husband knows how to fix all things computer and he will stop his games to help me.
2. I have not one but two houses.
3. Even though my dogs get on my nerves I love them and they love me. Doggy love.
4. My husband can afford to pay our bills.
5. I am so fortunate to be able to go to school that I take it for granted and get annoyed by it.

I'm only doing 5. Remember I said 7 a day blog died? Maybe she shoulda just done 5..

P.S. Today was quite annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment