Monday, May 2, 2011

1. Warm weather.
2. Johnson and Johnson's baby lotions, cheap and awesome.
3. New phone. I'm digging it.
4. An attic fan. Think I've already done that one but really, it's awesome.
5. Our windows. Our house maybe be old and crappy in many ways, BUT our windows are relatively new and that allows us to open pretty much all the windows in the house for TONS of fresh air!

I just entered alltumbledown's giveaway for free skinrx stuff and I really hope I win. Dan and I are so broke and I'm feeling a bit down about it today. Luckily I did plan our meals for the next two weeks (excluding fridays because duh that's happy hour) and only spend $43 buying all the groceries for it (with a $40 gift card, it was originally $84) yippy!

Now I am off to write thank you notes for said gift card and other wedding gifts.. I'm a little late on the draw with that. Ooops!

No comments:

Post a Comment