Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Shoes and veil.

Dan, you may not read below. Mk thanks!












OMG I AM OBSESSED WITH THESE SHOES:

... But they're $225.. soo yeah. Probably not gunna happen unless I can convince dan to give them to me for a wedding present or something. BUT THEY ARE SO FABULOUS. I AM OBSESSED. STRAIGHT UP. OBSESSSSEEEDDDD. Love.

Veils:

Really like all these options:

Side-Swirl Birdcage Veil in Tulle

Side-Swirl Birdcage Veil in Tulle

http://www.etsy.com/listing/55726522/side-swirl-birdcage-veil-in-tulle?ref=sr_gallery_5&ga_search_query=birdcage+tulle+veil&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=&includes[0]=tags&includes[1]=title

coming up roses - bridal veil



We're going to Bella Vista Friday to try on my dress and see how the veils and jewelry ect looks. Haven't bought anything except dress yet. I'm interested to see if I like these veils on me and with the dress.. hm..

No comments:

Post a Comment