Saturday, September 11, 2010

Veil decision.

DAN YOU CAN NOT READ PAST THESE WORDS. Mk thanks :)












So we made an appointment with Bella Vista to go and try on some different things (jewelry, veil, ect.) along with the dress. And we bought a pair of earings and are currently decidings between our two favorite veils. Here are some pictures:

Option 1: Short veil.









Option 2: Longer veil:



I can't stinking decide! We got the earings, LOVE. But I'm still really confused about the veil. I think I've almost decided on the short one if only because it's more comfortable to wear to the reception. I'm just not sure how i feel about having it in the front for the ceremony.. I kind of like the traditional for the ceremony but the smaller one is like $300 and the longer is like $200.. can't get both. Debating about getting a cheaper longer one, or DIY-ing it, and just getting the short one for the reception. But then we'd have to put the second one in ourselves.. and that might not work so well. I kind of trust a professional more. Egh who knows. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment