Thursday, September 2, 2010

What am I doing with my life?

So I went out with Amber Tuesday. That did not end well. I drank way too much and don't remember the last half of the night. Apparently we left Pizza Joint, where I drank about 5 high gravity beers and half a slice of pizza and went to a bar down town called Grandmas. I don't really remember any of that. And apparently I started dancing on the bar and then promptly fell off the bar. Awesome. I am so flipping sore I can't even explain. My sides ache and my shins are bruised along with my ankles. My back is covered in knots. Ugh. Awful. Here are some pictures.. that I don't remember taking..




Guy on the right is a kid we went to school with.





I came home and told Dan that I didn't know why I liked him. What kind of person does that? I am so ashamed. Needless to say I'm not going to happy hour again for a while and obviously I'm not going to Laura's for the game tonight. I really can't imagine getting drunk again. I still can't believe that I did that. And that I don't remember anything after Pizza Joint. I threw up all Wednesday and still feel shitty today. Not cool. Dan had to get off work for an hour to take me to pick up my car and go take a test that I forgot I had to take. And I didn't make it to the toilet to barf so I threw up all over the bathroom floor. Awful. Had another test today.. barely made it though that one. I am so ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment