Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Update.

Raw food cleanse.. fail. I haven't lost any weight. To clarify, I didn't really do all raw foods. For example, I still had milk. Our milk is pasteurized there for not raw (nothing can be heated over 116 degrees). And for lunch today, greek yogurt. Again, pasteurized. But and last night for dinner I had lentel soup, which was probably cooked before it was canned but then I heated it up again. What up. I'm a total fail. I do feel like I'm cleansing something out of my system though because I feel like I'm detoxing. I'm kind of getting cold sweats. It just randomly feels like the temperature has drastically changed. I don't know, it's really weird. I'll attribute this to lack of meat and still a good portion of raw foods. Like a peach and apple I had for snack/desert last night. And the spinach salad I had with olive oil and vinegar for lunch yesterday. So yeah.. not a total loss. It at least got me eating healthier. I guess I need to set some kind of crazy standard so then I'll just do a step down from that and it'll still be pretty good. I suck but oh well.

I also ran this morning.. woo hoo! And I'm still doing the tracy anderson method an hour a day 4-5 times a week. I did that yesterday. Not sure I'm going to do an hour of TAM today on top of the run. Going out with amber after class so you know.. priorities. And in case there's any doubt, this means the cleanse will be thrown out the window for pizza and beer.

Maybe I'll go take another picture and compare the two just to see. Doubt there will be any change in what, 2 days? Patience grasshopper.

No comments:

Post a Comment