Sunday, August 8, 2010

Oh man.

This has become my favorite saying. Recently I just can't stop saying, oooh man.. man oh man.. There just seems to be so much crap going on. And I don't know what I'm doing with mah liiiiife. My brothers ex girlfriend apparently doesn't mind her new boyfriend texting my brother randomly talking about how she's sucking his dick now and how he hates all of us.. Err what a loser. That's like trailer trash crap right there. Some people.. oh man..

I still need to register for classes. Not sure what's going to be left. Not sure if it matters though since I have no clue what I want to do with my life so the classes are kind of a moot point. I've been following this blog of a Mormon lady and it makes me feel like kind of a shitty person in general. I have premarital sex.. I drink to excess.. I cuss a lot.. I LOVE caffeine and basically a lot of toxic things that I ingest. And I kinda don't think I'm that horrible of a person. But I think all Mormon people are just so sweet and they always seem so happy and confident in themselves and their life. And I'm really not. So they must have something going for them? Maybe they have the right idea.. even though I kind of completely disagree and could never live their lifestyle. I don't even have faith that there is a God. So what does that say about me? Yeah. I'm going to hell. Great.. I mean I kind of don't care but obviously I kind of do since I'm thinking about it and maybe even worrying. But I worry and think about a lot of crap that is generally unimportant and I usually don't do anything about it. Because I am a poon. I hope this makes people feel better about their lives haha, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment