Thursday, November 4, 2010

30 Day Challenge

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts

Blegh. I'm boring. I go to school, I live with my fiance Dan, we're lame. Our favorite things to do is watch television shows together and eat dinner on the couch. We're young and we like do whatever we want.


Dan's cut out of this picture but that's okay because this is my blog. Picture taken October 2nd at a friends wedding.

This is 25 things because I did it for facebook. The more the merrier right?

1. I'd like animals more than people.

2. I actually like to run, it helps me relax.

3. I'm freakishly worried about my loved ones dying unexpectedly. My grandmother just recently died and I have no idea how to handle it. I don't do death.

4. I can't deal with death.

5. I think old people are so cute.

6. I don't really go to church anymore and I kind of miss it. Dan and I have been looking for a good church to attend but we're either too lazy to get up or the churches we visit are full of crazies.

7. I was never a big partier but did my fair share when I was much younger. I think I grew out of it earlier than most, which puts me on the outside.

8. I really believe I can do something to save the world.

9. Grateful Dead music can instantly cheer me up. Mostly Touch of Grey. I will get by.

10.I HATE HATE HATE HATE math and I SUUUCK at it.

11. I have taken it upon myself to ignore certain silly laws.

12. My dad's a lawyer.

13. Since I was like 7 I thought marriage was stupid and society forced us to conform to this idea of a man and a wife with 1.5 children or whatever bullshit. But now.. I have a huge wedding book and I'm very much looking forward to getting married and planning the whole thing. Pathetic I know.

14. But I still don't want kids.

15. Dan and I spend a lot of our time together being stupid. Like our first date, he still makes me laugh until it hurts. I like when he picks me up upside down and spins me around until I feel sick.. Or when I get on his shoulders and can touch the ceiling. It's dusty up there.

16. I love target.

17. I have unbelievably bad memory and it makes a lot of things in my life difficult.

18. Coffee is what keeps me living and breathing.

19. I used to read a lot but sadly I really don't anymore. Trying to do more.

20. I love to laugh. And smile. And be goofy.

21. I don't think I'm as mean as everyone thinks I am.

22. I like to camp. Backpacking is better.

23. Girls that spend an hour getting ready and have fake tans, blonde hair, long nails, wear $150 jeans and are mean to perfectly nice people are the bane of my existence.

24. I have really bad acid reflux and burp really really loudly. Get the fuck over it.

25. I am unbelievably happy with America's choice in president.

No comments:

Post a Comment