Tuesday, November 16, 2010

An elegantly eclectic wedding.

After happening onto this page specifically this picture:

Vista West Photoshoot

I realized I had to have my eclectic wedding I wanted in te begining.. then decided it wasnearly impossible to ave. NO IT'S NOT. I will do it. I will. The end. With that in mind, I headed to goodwill to find some plates (and some picture frames to fill with pictures of little dan and andrea to go around the cake) and can we say.. JACKPOT. I scored all this:

SAWEET!

Look at the detail on this one set of plates:

DIE!

And this one has a platinum ring.. oooh fancy!

Ooh goodness, I am just thrilled to death I tell you. Not sure if I'm going to use the ones that aren't black and white, I'm afraid it'll look to hectic as opposed to elegantly eclectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment