Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Oh shoot!





Forgot I was doing this.. so I'm doing days 2-6 now. Tehe.

Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name:
Erm.. it's my life. Word.

Day 3-Your first love:
Dustin Goins.. left me to move back to Michigan to bone his ex girlfriend and live in a trailer with his grandparents. The same life he left to come be with me. Sigh. Dramatic.

Day 4-Your parents:
Are freaking fabulous. I love my parentals more than most things. Mk, pretty much more than anything. Especially after the loss of my grandmother I have no idea what I'd do without my parents. Or my brother. Family is SOOO important. Even though sometimes they might make you mad, it's all worth it. Especially when you're parents are as nice, caring, and fun as mine are.

Day 5-Your siblings:
Mah bro. Diddo everything above (replace parents with brother). It's nice to have someone who will always defend you and be brutally honest.. maybe no always in a nice way. And a drinking buddy is nice too. Love my family.

Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy:
I'm cheating here because I don't want to pick favorites. My doggies!



No comments:

Post a Comment