Sunday, June 13, 2010

Money.

I need a job so friggin bad! I'm going to go apply at target tomorrow and hopefully after all the applications I've put in this one will actually get me a job. Maybe I'll call the cleaners too and see if I can just make them give me a job.. eghhh. Our vacuum is broken now, it like barely suctions. Of course Dan really couldn't care less. He barely had a vacuum when I moved in, it was this little $10 thing that hardly worked. I think my only hope is to get a damn job and pay for one myself, not that hard except I can't find a job! I feel like people just think I'm some lazy piece of shit becaues I don't have a job but I have been trying! Geeze louiseeee.

I have to go to tech tomorrow too and figure out what all needs to be sent in for me to take that summer class. EGH. I'm scurred. I need to make like straight A's to get myself out of this mess I've made of my academic career.

What I dream about:

No comments:

Post a Comment