Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Long couple of days.

The other day I picked the first sweet banana pepper off my plant in the planter I built for the patio! Isn't he cute?!

And yesterday, I went to Amy's to help clean clean her house. I feel bad because she's always so friggin busy. She Works from like 8-5 then takes a full load of classes. Home girl is crazy. But yeah, on top of that she is planning her friends bachelorette party and being her maid of honor which is work in itself. Yeesh. I think it freaked her out that I asked if I could go clean her house. Like I was asking for something in return. But I really just wanted to help her out a bit.

I brought all my cleaning supplies over and I vacuumed and swept the living room, mopped the kitchen and bathroom, cleaned the inside and outside of the microwave, cleaned the stove and toilet and dusted errything. I wanted to do more but the little sucker hose on my vacuum wasn't sucking very well so I couldn't do the furniture and I was cramping really bad from my damn period. Hate being a woman. Hurr is all my cleaning supplies ready for action.
Today I went to help my moms friends friend who has MS. Her regular care taker is taking a month long vacation so they needed some help around the house. Soon as I got out my car the husband said, "Those are green toes." Here are the toes in question..


I think they're CUTE. A little greener than I had anticipated but whatever.

Back to the lady. She was really sweet. I thought she was a really cool little lady. Poor thing couldn't even get up by herself, I hope my back doesn't hurt tomorrow so I can keep picking her up. Her wheel chair was just barely able to move around the house with all their large furniture and small door frames. I was nervous the whole time I was gunna wack her on something. Her feet were like blue and swollen, I wanted to ask if they hurt but I didn't want to be rude. I'm curious about what happens when you have MS because a girl I went to high school with got diagnosed with it not too long ago. She'd been married before and divorced before her current marriage. I told her she's gunna have to give me marriage advice and she said she'd hook me up, haha. We watched movies pretty much all day, weird movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment