Friday, June 11, 2010

Sickness.

Why is it that you only seem to get sick when you have something to do or something that you're super excited about?! I could just SCREAM. Except it would be quite painful. Had 102 degree fever for exams last year. And now, just in time for my engagement party.. I'm getting sick. Ugh. Mom's been sick for a while so I'm assuming I got it from her or we got it from the same person. Hopefully she'll be better today so there's hope for me. We usually do lunch every friday but I don't think I'm going to make it today. I want to sit at home and drink green tea until I can't stand it anymore. Then take a sleeping pill at 8pm and get some niiiice rest before the big partay. I can't help but wonder.. will I be sick on my wedding day..?


Ugh, sickness is no fun. I couldn't sleep so I got up at like 4:30 and dan still won't be up for another 30 minutes. Sigh. Not that it matters because he has to work. If I had anyone following I'd ask for tips to feel less shitty. Boo hoo for me.

But more importantly I'm excited to get presents!!! I know some people are getting some even though it's not necessarily necessary. My grandfather got me the CUTEST apron from the gourmet shop, it's is bright turquoise and then matching mitts, one the same color and one hot pink. How cute is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment